NEW GAME JUST UPLOADED & NEW BABY JUST DOWNLOADED! Happy Monday to all of my fellow GEPIK teachers, coordinators and mentors. Orientation last Thursday and Friday was fantastic! I truly feel our students are lucky to have such great new teachers. Can't wait to see our amazing veteran teachers later in the year. Speaking of veteran teachers, our very own GEPIK Mentor Bryan Betz has welcomed a new honorary member of our team into the world. As I tell my students who produce something great, "Good Job!" Oh, I just uploaded a new game to use in your classrooms - Matching Game-18 (found on the 'Game Room' page) works great for reviewing lessons with 18 Q/A possibilities + 18 hidden pictures. Have fun, and enjoy this nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW: Get updates on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JohansYellowSub

Archive