Happy 2014 to all my GEPIK friends...and of course to everyone! I hope the holidays are bringing you joyful experiences and lots of time to rest. The second half of 2013 found me very busy as I was trying to overcome a loss in my family. Sorry for not keeping this site up to date, but I really do have things to upload which I will do during this staggered vacation. (the schedule is staggered, not me because I'm having too much fun...!) I also want to dedicate a separate page for other teachers' contributions since I've received some great activities; let me know what you think. Take care, stay warm, and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johan
    A rather convoluted way to make contact with you, but just wanted to let you know that I've just posted the La De Das Anthology you were after, on my blog. http://rockonvinyl.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/the-la-de-das-anthology-rock-n-roll.html
    All the best - Guy (AussieRock)

    ReplyDelete

NEW: Get updates on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JohansYellowSub

Archive