BACK TO SCHOOL! 
I guess it's back to work at school for many of us who were at the GEPIK PLUS WORKSHOP last week. I hope everyone got some great ideas for your classrooms over the 3 days. (I know I did!) Also met some great people - it was a busy time, so if we didn't have a chance to exchange contact info, please e-mail me what we talked about so we can continue the discussions - I'd love to hear from you! I also uploaded my Powerpointers II PPT file and am working on brief tutorials related to what I covered in the sessions. In addition, I posted a new worksheet for Mr. Bean making a sandwich on the Sound & Vision page. Take care and prepare yourselves for what I think is going to be a scorching summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW: Get updates on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JohansYellowSub

Archive