Hi, fellow teachers. I hope you're able to download any games or resources you need; if there's any problem retrieving a file, please let me know. I also uploaded an additional language kit that you may need for converting PowerPoint to English (on the 'Ideas & Resources' page). If you still can't convert, let me know and I can research more options. I'd also love to hear back from you about how the games went over in your classrooms; your feedback will help me develop better activities in the future. Next week, I'll upload a new speed game that challenges students to answer within a given time limit, called "Beat The Clock". If you have any great ideas of your own, please share them and we can make a game of it! Take care and enjoy this fantastic weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW: Get updates on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JohansYellowSub

Archive